Monday, December 1, 2008

Training 1-7 December

Another week

Monday:
AM: Easy run - 10k (0:44)
Planned to run to work and back today so took it nice and easy into work with the pack full of the usual work clothes for the next two days. Felt good all day and was ready for another run but an offer from my wife to pick me up to get some food shopping done and the kids picked up meant more time at home. Sounded good and I was happy to have an easy day to get in some needed recovery. Hopefully I'll feel fresh tomorrow as a result.

Tuesday:
AM: Easy run - 10k (0:45)
Ran to work on a beautiful morning. Really enjoyed being out in the sun and fresh air this morning and I'm feeling better than I have in months. Maybe all this clean eating is having a positive effect.

Wednesday:
Day off.

Thursday:
AM: Steady run - 10k (0:39)
Ran to work again this morning and was feeling pretty good so I decided to run with a little more effort than normal. Felt good running a bit faster. Covered the 10k to work in 39:58 thanks largely to the downhill at the start.

PM: Steady run - 10k (0:43)
Same run as AM but uphill. Pushed it all the way and was feeling great.

Friday:
AM: Easy run - 10k (0:41)
Another trip to work. Left hip a little niggly but otherwise feeling great. Ran a couple of kms around 3:45 pace.

No comments: